Manali Tour Package
Manali, Rohtang Pass,
3 nights - 4 Days
Call Us On
3 Nights & 4 Days Delhi Manali Tour Package with Hotel, Food, Taxi & Volvo complete Tour Package From Delhi to Delhi. Our Manali tour package customize by our tour Expert team.
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vaishisht hot water spring and temple, Rahla fall, Rohtang Pass, Manikaran Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara.
- Day - 1 Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to ISBT Kashmiri Gate,( on your own) at 5:00 pm .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel overnight by Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours).
- Day - 2 Manali Local City Tour
After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vashisth Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Permit subject to availability of the permit on spot with additional cost on sharing basis or individual basis as per guest requirement.
- Day - 4 Manali – Naggar – Kullu – Manali
Today morning after fresh up drive to Naggar and Kullu Valley sight seen. Naggar you can see Naggarcastle was built by the Raja Sidh Singh in the 16th century and was used as the royal residence and later as the state headquarters of the kingdom till the middle of the 17th century. Roerich Art Gallery: Nicholas Roerich was a Russian who settled down in the beautiful hills of the Himalayas after the revolution of 1917. He was a gifted painter, who dreamt of unifying the world through art. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After sight seen back to hotel and drop there.
- Day - 5 Manali Volvo Point – Delhi
Today morning after check out from your hotel and drive to Manali Volvo Point and drop there. Reporting time 4:00 Pm and Depart on 4:30 pm. Overnight journey and reach in Delhi Next morning
- 3 Night / 4 Days in One super Deluxe Room.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- MAP meals plan 3 Bed teas, 3 Breakfast, 3 Dinner.
- Individual Alto Cab for 3 day for Sightseeing Tours.
- Delhi To Manali To Delhi by AC Volvo coach (2X2).
- Free Pick up and Drop from Bus Stand to Hotel.
- Any Airfare / Train tickets Shopping & Tips
- Volvo Luggage Charges
- Monument Entry Fees and Camera Fees
- Heater Charges (If required during winters)
- Adventure Activities : River Rafting , Paragliding , Skiing
- Any additional services like :Food & Beverages, Medical Facilities etc
- Price On Request