Manali Rohtang Pass Taxi
Get Manali To Rohtang Pass Taxi easily by Trip Manali Holidays by booking in advance. Advance Booking for Rohtang Pass is recommended due to Manali to Rohtang taxi rates are fixed by taxi union. Taxi services for other famous attractions in Manali by taxi should be planned and organised accordingly. Taxi services from Manali to Rohtang covers beautiful scenic spots, snow peak mountains and possibility of small adventures , if the situation allows. Manali Rohtang taxi services are sometimes availed on shared basis.
Things To Note For Visiting Rohtang Pass
- Rohtang Pass is closed for tourists on Tuesdays.
- Only limited vehicles are allowed per day.
- You Need to Book your cab in Advance.
- Kullu Manali Holidays will take care of permits.
- Manali – Rohtang Pass Route (distance: 51 KMs).
- Rohtang Pass as well as Snow Point are not well equipped ski station.
Feel Free To Contact Us : 09736524288 :: 09736124288
Snow Point is not any particular location, rather, it is just a stretch of snow on the way to Rohtang La identified by local vendors to set up their stalls. In peak winters, Snow point is at a location very close to Manali. As the summer progresses, location of snow point moves higher and higher till it reaches Rani Nullah and then further towards the Rohtang Pass. Enthusiasm of tourists converts snow point into some sort of a snow theme park. Tourists and honeymooners can indulge in various snow activities like Amateur skiing, yak rides, snow scotters and snow mobiles and of course throwing snow balls at one another.
Attractions enroute Manali to Rohtang Pass
- Nehru Kund: A natural spring, 6 Kms from Manali town.
- Kothi: River Beas runs through a narrow gorge setting up an attractive landscapes with plenty of photo opportunities.
- Gulaba: At around 20 Kms from Manali, Gulaba is Scenic spot covered in snow and usually termed “Snow Point”
- Rahla Falls: Attractive waterfall.
- Marhi: Pit stop for breakfast (Maggi Noodles).
Located at a height of 3979 metres and at a distance of 51 kms from Manali, Rohtang Pass is on the highway to Keylong/Leh. In winters, the pass remains closed but is open from June to October for motor vehicles. This pass is a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. The best time to visit the pass is between May/June to October/November. In the month of May, Rohtang becomes a hotspot for adventure enthusiasts. Tourists can go for various thrilling activities like snow scooter, skiing and mountain biking. Nature lovers can enjoy beautiful views of glaciers, peaks and Chandra river that flows down in the Lahaul valley.
There is a waterfall named as Rahala, which is located at a distance of 16 kms from Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass. This waterfall flows down from an altitude of 2,500 metres and looks amazingly wonderful. Photography buffs must visit this pass as they get to click one of the most beautiful pictures of nature. It is recommended to hire a local cab or take a bus, as the drive to Rohtang Pass becomes quite tough with slippery road and narrow curves.
Bollywood Connect: The first part of the popular song ‘Yeh Ishq Haaye’ from the romantic movie Jab We Met was shot at Rohtang Pass.